Spaera Patch 0.9.1.0 is LIVE!
- Instant Drop “Speed UP” Bonus has been temporarily removed for revisions and tweaks.
- The board dimension has been changed from of 10 columns by 21 rows to 9 columns by 19 rows.
- Brick Mechanics have been retuned and balanced
- Brick blocks can now be “morphed” back into normal colored blocks by being in proximity to a normal clear.
- When you activate a clear by matching 3 or more blocks, any adjacent bricks blocks will be morphed back into a normal block.
- Being in proximity to an explosion does not morph bricks back to normal colored blocks. Only natural clears will trigger the morph
- The frequency of appearance of the primary 4 colors have been adjusted. The 2 extra “off colors” have been removed from the spawning queue.
- Panic mode now comes 50 seconds sooner at 150 seconds, down from 200.
- Rafael’s Lingering Intermezzo duration increase from 4 turns to 7 turns.
- Rafael’s Skyward Cadenza’s potential number of lines cleared has been increased from 2-5 to 2-6.
- Joseph’s Brickinator now bricks the whole board again. Ruh Roh.
- Added placeholder particle effects for confirm drops
- Various UI Elements have been updated
- Fixed a glitch where the piece in play may disappear for a split-second before landing.
- Fixed some bugs and graphical glitches that occurs when clearing happens near the top of the board
- Fixed a bug in the login flow for invalid accounts
- Overall performance fixes and optimizations
- Fixed graphical glitch in Rafael D
- Fixed some glitches in Pone’s 1000 shattering fists.
- Fixed some missing animations in Luna, Setter, and Tsubaki Spells
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Misc. UI bug fixes
Hotfix 0.9.1.1 :
- Fixed bug where Character Select Buttons get stuck on screen indefinitely
- Fixed bug where players disconnect from the opponent during the Character Select Screen
- Fixed bug where Luna’s Ion Beam did not clear Wildcard blocks
- Fixed Game Results message box text drag bugSpecial thanks to ZyphDoz and RabidDuck for helping to find these bugs!