Spaera Patch 0.9.0.5 is LIVE!
- No Major system changes except Replay Button is disabled as it was accidentally leaked into the last patch. Don’t worry guys, it’ll be back when it’s working as intended.
- Fixed Setter Z’s Level 2, Burst Hurricane, not shifting some blocks properly
- “Ready, GO” in the beginning of a match has been brought back into the game
- Some scene transitions have been cleaned up
- More scene details and graphics added back into the game
- Fixed a bug causing graphics to be set to the incorrect state at the very beginning of the game
- Added “loading” indicator when game connection is unstable while the game is trying to recover
- Implemented Network related fixes for stability
- Various UI related bugs fixed such as being able to select disabled characters and thus crashing the game. (thanks ZyphDoz)
- Possible Fix for Pone’s 1000 Fist causing lag. Please try it out and let us know if the issue has been resolved. (thanks MBI and Martin)