We’ve just released patch 0.7.1 today with some balance changes and bug fixes. Check out the patch notes for more details!
If you haven’t had a chance to try the game yet, join the beta now!
- Added ability to drag resize the window.
Harland (aka the glasses guy)
- Tweets of Afterlife: More patterns are added to the move to add more personality and randomness to the character.
- Hydro Splasher: Reduced duration by 2 pieces. As a hindrance move, this was lasting for too long considering the effectiveness of the move.
- Kogoro Stance: Increased duration by 1 piece to make it easier to use and harder to counter.
- Setter Cannon: Reduced duration by 1 piece. Being Setter’s only true attack move, we wanted the move to be damaging. However, lasting for a total of 4 pieces was too much.
- Updated the incoming lines bar to be more obvious.
- Pone’s Lava Geyser looks more awesome now.
- Made miscellaneous graphical updates.
- Rafael’s Skyward Cadenza had a graphical glitch where it was not clearing lines containing brick pieces.
- Made frame rate more consistent and efficient.
- Luna punishment had no effect when the opponent had no blocks on their board.
- New Challenger sound did not play when the music was turned off.
***Special thanks to IceWolf66 for the feedback and suggestions!